Bradbosh Landscaping and Snow Removal Inc. is looking to add new team members to help with fall clean ups and the upcoming snow removal season. Under the direction of our Supervisors and Team Leaders, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks including the use of blowers, trimmers, and manual tools. We are a COR certified company and believe safety is paramount.
- Provide exceptional customer service and client experiences
- Be an active team member with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate leadership and safe work practices at all times
- Work in accordance with Bradbosh policies and procedures
- Be on time/punctual
- Follow verbal and written instructions
Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction, learn and work independently
- Motivated and energetic team player with an attention to detail and great work ethic
- Working knowledge of the use of common hand and power tools as they relate to landscape maintenance and snow removal
- Ability to maintain records and make verbal reports
- Previous landscaping, snow removal and/or maintenance experience is an asset
- Valid Driver’s License will be given preference and ability to provide copy of driver’s abstract
- Valid Class 5 license (Ability to drive truck and trailer is considered an asset)
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy intensive tasks for extended periods of time
- Working in a variety of outdoor environments with the ability to withstand both hot and cold temperatures
- Must remain on-call during winter months
- In good physical condition (can lift, carry, push and pull weights of up to 50 – 100 lbs.)
- Significant standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling; ability to perform repetitive motions
Bradbosh Landscaping and Snow Removal offers competitive wages, and benefits after 3 months. We also provide guaranteed hours during the winter months with opportunities for bonuses and incentives.
Bradbosh will supply workwear and all necessary training. Advancement opportunities are available. We are looking for people that take pride in their work, have an eye for detail, and like having fun while getting the job done. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time